Anti-Aging and Longevity Center Forms
Community Service Resources
- contactdallas.org - Dallas Counseling and Crisis Line offers free, 24-hour, immediate and confidential one-on-one counseling, crisis prevention and intervention, information and referral, emergency aid and community education and outreach.
- dallasareana.org - Narcotics Anonymous is a non-profit fellowship of men and women for whom drugs has become a major problem. The purpose of this web site is to carry the message to the still suffering addict.
- aadallas.org - The Dallas Central Office, under the direction of the Dallas Intergroup Association, serves the greater Dallas, Texas metro area. The Central Office supports the individual groups of AA in the greater Dallas area, and seeks to help those individuals who feel they may have a problem with alcohol and wish to find an AA meeting to attend.
- findtreatment.samhsa.gov - The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) provides this on-line resource for locating drug and alcohol abuse treatment programs. It lists private and public facilities that are licensed, certified, or otherwise approved for inclusion by their state substance abuse agency. Treatment facilities administered by the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Indian Health Service and the Department of Defense are also listed.
- liverfoundation.org - The American Liver Foundation (ALF) is a national, nonprofit organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, and cure of hepatitis and other liver diseases through research, education, and advocacy on behalf of those at risk of or affected by liver disease.
- hepatitisneighborhood.com - The Hepatitis Neighborhood is an online educational resource owned and operated by Priority Healthcare Corporation, a specialty pharmacy providing nationwide prescription services and patient management support for persons being treated for chronic conditions.
- humane-civilization.org - Humane-civilization is a web site authored by Dr. Aeschbach. He has several papers, articles, and opinions on the site which relate to ethics, humane treatment of addicts, treatment of pregnant patients, etc.
Women's Studies/ Women's Issues
- womenshealth.gov - A project of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women's Health. It's mission is to provide current, reliable, commercial and cost-free, health information to women and their families.
- blackwomenshealth.com - BlackWomensHealth.com is an online forum for African American women that provides information and strategies targeted at improving health and wellness.
- recoveryconnection.org/alcohol-drug-rehab-for-women - An alcohol and drug rehab for women offers gender-specific treatment for females struggling with drug and alcohol addiction, dual diagnosis, and relationship difficulties. Treatment might take place in a co-ed facility with a women's track or in a women's treatment center.
- engenderhealth.org - EngenderHealth works worldwide to improve the lives of individuals by making reproductive health services safe, available, and sustainable.
- fwhc.org - To achieve reproductive freedom for women, the Feminist Women's Health Center provides woman-centered healthcare and education, and advocate all options for all women.
- menweb.org - Men's issues are not "just" men's issues but issues for men and women.
- familyplace.org - The Family Place is a Dallas-based, nonprofit organization that provides assistance to victims of family violence. In 1978, The Family Place counseled its first client, and for the past 26 years, it has actively developed programs to meet the needs of the Dallas community.
- futureswithoutviolence.org - Futures Without Violence, formerly Family Violence Prevention Fund, works to prevent and end violence against women and children around the world.
Dr. Candace McDaniel
8021 East Thornton Fwy, Suite A
Dallas, Texas 75228
Call (214) 328-4848 or
for more information